Many of my conlangs use verbs instead of adpositions.
In K'tlÍ, they have participial forms agreeing with the noun in gender and
number when attributive and have secondary forms when secondary (and have
primary/finite forms as well).
In 'Yemls, the only distinction is that adverbial usages follow the proclitic
particle |E|.
In SIAL, the syntax is: *prep-TR  objectphrase  |no|* when attributive (it
usually precedes the noun). |no| doesn't occur in other uses of prep.

Jeff