On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 11:23 PM, Eric Christopherson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> I'm trying out Ukelele now too. One thing I noticed is that it's possible to use the command key for different characters. But since the command key is normally used only for keyboard shortcuts, how do you use it as a character modifier?

You can't really, because most applications reserve the command key
for keyboard shortcuts only. You can change, say, what is normally
Command-T to Command-M, for example, but you can't input characters
with it.

--
Hasta la pasta,
Rebecca Bettencourt.

"I could counter with the fact that a disproportionate number of TG
women I know are computer programmers. ::grin:: In fact, there's a
joke going around that says exposure to computer screens causes
transsexuality." -- Kate Bornstein