Before the snow I rode across the Red Bridge in the east to west
direction.  Yes, the lane was a bit wider, but the way they gouged
out the old line is itself a hazard.  This doesn't even deal with the
crud that accumulates in the bike lane.  It has the consistence of
crushed asphalt.

Mike

Geoff- Just set a time.