> I have a simple question:  What other ways of expressing "I am X years
> old?"
> are there?
Rejistanian and Esperanto use the same construction: Casting the noun for age into a verb

kiom li a─Łas? li estas dekkvinjara
How_many he age_is? He is 10_5_year-(ADJ)

Mi'dejhu suneha? Mi'dejhu asty'het kede
3S-be_of_age how_many? 3S-be_of_age year-C1 10_5.

How old is he? He is 15.

For KHMG and Lajik, I have not thought of this, but probably will take the Angosey method for KHMG.

Va'il veka
Mechthild
--
Sanja'xen mi'lanja'kynha ,mi'la'ohix jilih, nka.

My life would be easy if it was not so hard!