And don't forget that IN was one of the two systems that fed in to create Ido.   Ido is actually founded on Esperanto AND IN, not just Esperanto as many people probably believe.  Ido is Esperanto reformed in the direction of IN.  So it's a really important system historically.

As to the present day, I'm not so sure.  I just can't get past those final -r's.   You simply wouldn't allow that if you were designing an IAL today.

Kordiale, James Chandler
http://interlanguages.net - IALs index
http://interlanguages.net/yindex.html - Ido index