Scripsit Kjell Rehnström

> It appears that both Esperanto and Ido were called the International
> Language, and then we have Interlinguas as well so thank heaven that people
> began calling the language by the pseudonym of its author.

Indeed. Some originality would be welcome, how about YAIL (Yet Another
International Language), NYAIA (Not Your Average International
Language), TVGL (The Very Good Language - even better than The Good
Language that is Toki Pona), TLYCTTTPOTNVIATUY (The Language You Can
Talk To The People Of The Next Valley In And They Understand You)?

Hm, I'm very constructive tonight. Sorry ^___^