On Sun, 27 Dec 2009 21:35:20 -0800, steve rice <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>--- On Sun, 12/27/09, Kjell Rehnström <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> Where did they then get Ido from? Was it a nickname that
>> the Esperantists gave them? As far as I have seen even Ido
>> is sometimes called Linguo internaciona, or have I missed
>> something?
>>
>It was originally Eo, as was Ido itself: it was the name of a project submited
anonymously to the famous Delegation, and it no doubt reflected the meaning
of the Eo word.

>For an irreverent and unusually informative guide to Ido, see
>
>http://www.homunculus.com/babel/aido.html
>
>He also gets snarky about others; the general page is at
>
>http://www.homunculus.com/babel/index.html
>
>I don't always agree with him, but he's still worth a look. I'd like to see what
he thinks of LFN, LdP, Sambahsa, etc.

Sellamat Steve !

And I'd like to see what he thinks of Occidental ! Such an omission is hard to
underrstand !

Olivier
http://sambahsa.pbworks.com/