> By the way. Do you want speakers of different languages to translate the
> name LdP ? For example Arabs like to translate.

In general, no. I'd prefer it to be just LdP ("Lingwa de Planeta" is too long). With time people will get used to that this abbreviation may mean not only Liberal-Democratic party of Japan.

But translations are going to be anyway, when presenting the language, so that people understand the name. In the same way, in any article presenting Esperanto you will find, among the first lines, that Esperanto means "He who hopes". I can expect 环球国语 or 地球同语 from Chinese, दुनिया की भाषा from Hindus, etc. And Arabic speakers will know that LdP means كوكب اللغة  (I hope it's correctly written)