2009/12/22 Adam Walker <[log in to unmask]>

> This has gone WAY beyond anoying.  Aboout two and a hlaf weeks ago yahoo
> got it into whatever it uses for a mind that Christophe's post are spam and
> started sorting 90% of his posts into the spam box.  This is doubly annoying
> because Christophe has been posting voluminously on several of the threads I
> have been forcing myself to take time to follow, so i'm getting other
> people's replys and getting confused and then having to check the spam box
> for the missing bits.
>
> Does anyone know what to do to cure Yahoo of THIS hiccough?

(Hoping you will get this one)

Gmail used to (although very rarely) do this as well, i.e. flag a post from
CONLANG as spam. I was getting quite confused, until I checked the spam
folder and discovered the posts there (luckily I set up a filter to label
posts from the CONLANG list with "Conlang", and that label is still present
even in the spam folder). Gmail, luckily, has a "not spam" button to warn
its spam filter of false positives, and in the last few months I haven't
seen a single CONLANG post being labelled as spam. The spam filter seems to
have learned its lesson ;) . Doesn't Yahoo have a similar feature?
--
Christophe Grandsire-Koevoets.

http://www.christophoronomicon.nl/