On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 9:33 PM, Jörg Rhiemeier <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
[snip]
> A few years ago, Daniel Andreasson came up with a "bogolang" based on
> Quenya and the sound changes of Welsh; he called it _Cein_, and while
> it resembled Sindarin in some respects, it was quite different in
> others.

David Salo did a similar thing where the soundchanged from I don't
recall which stage of proto-Finnish was applied to Common Eldarin,
yielding something resembling Quenya in some respects and being very
different in others.

IIRC it's called "Kynjä", and may still be available online somewhere.

--
Andreas Johansson