Ah, yes; sorry about that. As much as I love AppleMail the colour-
coding tends to get a bit confusing, especially when you're tired. If
it wasn't your conlang Mechthild then apologies to both you and
whoever's it was (who is now currently listed as maroon incidentally).
I just hope I my lack of care with quotations hasn't caused an
outrage...

:-/