I've been wondering if anyone has recieved one of mine yet, since no one has mentioned them.  I have recieved from Eugene Oh, Mia Soderquist, Alex and Sai, James McCleary and someone else who my brain is not recalling ATM.  I'm wanting to say it was Doug Ball, but I'm not certain.  Anyway, I have really enjoied all of them.

Adam

Nivechigadu ul omu fi nu nul cunsiju djuls ímfius avevad amvuinadu, fi ni nal via djuls pecadorus avevad pedizadu, fi ni nul sedigu djuls zagagadus avevad xedjidigadu.

Saumu 1:1