While Rejistanis are not majorly christian and Sede-day was a while earlier, I translated a greeting which would work among christians. It does have the flavour of asking you what the greeting for the 17th of September* is though.

*Rejistanian independence day.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Sanja'xen mi'lanja'kynha ,mi'la'ohix jilih, nka.

My life would be easy if it was not so hard!