On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 1:45 PM, Jim Henry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I finally sent mine today -- three, all within Usonia.  I scanned one
> of them and will put the image up sometime.

Here is the image:

http://pics.conlang.org/v/gzb/gzb_christmas_card001.jpg.html

And the text with interlinear and smooth translation:

jix'sxu-ram-kxa sxu-i sxaxm-rqnx-toqj miq-i jqiqnx dxij tq nxaxw-o

twax-zox pxoq {!hxrix'cu rynq-rq max-zqar miq-i pwiq-van mwe gax-zunq pen.}

Jesus-NAME-ATD4 property-at womb-out.of-NMZ TOP-at festival
shortly.before 2 calling-to say-V.ACT QUOTE
Christ action-from human-becoming TOP-at joy-V.STATE IMP thing-alive all

Shortly before the festival of Jesus' birth, I say to you: "Let every
living thing rejoice at Christ's incarnation."

--
Jim Henry
http://www.pobox.com/~jimhenry/