<deinx nxtxr> skrev:
> MacLeod Dave wrote:
>> Hey, comment from the Facebook page just 14 minutes ago:
>>
>> "I always had a facination with languages, this film rekindled that
>> flame in a sense, so who knows, I might actually go and do a degree in
>> ancient languages some day"
>>
>> You're wrong, Dana.
>>

> That's means nothing.  The key words being "might" and "someday", as
> in maybe he would like to but doesn't have the time.  Then there's the
> reality check where people have jobs, famillies and other priorities
> that inevitably get in the way.

At least you are quite right in this case! I remember from my Esperanto
active years in the 50's when I thought everybody just had to understand
that the language to learn was Esperanto. The most positive answers I
got were: "Well, I'll learn it when I have got time to do it." But that
time didn't occur, 'cause there were so many other interesting things to
do!

Kjell R