--- In [log in to unmask], Olivier Simon <cafaristeir@...> wrote:

> Re-dobryj vecher Dmitry !
>
> It seems that the main source has gone down but, through a very swift
> Internet manipulation, I could copy-paste what follows (this explains why
> some parts may be missing). But I had already read such a document before
> and hadn't found it very interesting since its vocabulary remains mainly greco-
> roman.

Mes remerciements. I'm more interested in its grammar. It's done in a way that a Vietnamese thought clear and regular, and doesn't copy Eo's grammar, as distinct from Mondlango.
Strangely, I've noticed the name of the language several times but didn't look at it, perhaps being frightened off by the rattling name.