James Chandler skrev:
> Ingvar scrit:
>

>> In le prgramma le plus recente ille face un interview
>>
> con le svedese
>
> It seems odd seeing an English word "interview" in the middle of a romanic text.  What are the rules that say the form should be "interview"?  Wouldn't INTERVIU or something be more in tune with the rest of the language?  And how should "interview" be pronounced in Ia?

In Interlingua the word "Interview" is a guest-word. Perhaps one can
compare it to "élite" (often with that spelling in English). It is used
in Interlingua, but has not been fully incorporated into the language. I
have sometimes seen the calque "intervista" used in Interlingua.

My ideal should be that you use a spelling that reflects the
pronunciation, something like "interviú", but that's me.

Kjell R