Maybe it's just me, but I can't imagine clicks being efficient in
languages.  Is it simply that these speakers are trying to go slow enough
for foreigners to hear the clicks?

This after watching native speakers demonstrate the sounds.  I also could
not hear any of the other consonants following the clicks in the sample
sentence at the end of the video (/khim !nu #hab //ga), except for the one
repetition where the speaker didn't quite get the last click out
completely.  Specifically, the k, n, h, and g were inaudible to me.  Are
these just associated with the articulation points of the clicks, or are
they actually considered separate sounds by native speakers?