It's not unusual for multilingual people to codeswitch, either purposely or without realizing it.

Lee

--- On Mon, 1/25/10, Joseph Allen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Joseph Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Questions about Con(art)lang usage in day to day lives
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, January 25, 2010, 4:26 PM

I have been kind of lurking around, mainly due to real life issues (like
Linux problems... Ok so not really real life problems :P ). But I thought I
might try and so some sort of small "project". I would like to know if
anyone here uses their conlangs in any way, shape, or form. I constantly use
mine, I find myself (sometimes too late) writing answers to school work in
my conlang. I was wondering if anyone else used their artlang like that. I
happen to find my conlang much more use full for writing such things, and I
find that using it in that way helps in making new words in my vocabulary.
Anyone do this? Or I am I the strange being who writes in a constructed art
language on my algebra?

--
I did not have any clue on what to put as a signature, so I looked at my
Math and History books.