Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.5 - CONLANG Archives

They don't diagram sentences anymore?  Tsk!  How's anyone going to
learn their L1 properly?!  Civilization is doomed!  Hadesbound in a
woven container!

--
Mark J. Reed <[log in to unmask]>