Sellamat Zein !

That's a great job ! Shukran !

>hadar          townsman                    Berber,Arabic
>jamaha       a group of notables         Berber,Arabic
>rahil           nomadic migration          Berber,Arabic
>tagbilt        tribe                            Berber,Arabic
>urf             customary tribal law       Berber,Arabic
>wazir          minister                       Hausa,Arabic,Malay
Of course, this is the origin of "vizir" in French (I don't remember if this word
comes from Persian)
>sahel          shore                           Hausa,Arabic
>tamir          date                            Somali,Arabic
>ruh             soul                            Swahili,Arabic
>cafan          shourd                        Hausa,Arabic,Malay
Sambahsa has "kafan" too.
>majlis          council chamber            Hausa,Arabic,Malay
And it is "salle des assemblées" in Sambahsa !
>mizan          scale                          Hausa,Arabic,Malay
>azin            to permit                     Hausa,Arabic,Malay
>nia             to intend                      Hausa,Arabic,Malay
>asas            basis                          Hausa,Arabic,Malay
>bab           chapter of a book           Hausa,Arabic,Malay
>fard           obligatory duty               Hausa,Arabic,Malay
>hadir          to be present                 Arabic,Malay
>haiba         dignified appearance        Hausa,Arabic,Malay
>hila           craftiness                       Hausa,Arabic,Malay
Sambahsa has it too.
>harf          letter of the alphabet       Hausa,Arabic,Malay
Sambahsa has "harif" for "caractère, lettre"
>cafas          cage                             Spanish,Arabic
Remember German "Käfig". I suspect this word is older than Arabic.
>anoria        irrigation wheels               Spanish,Arabic
In French, it is "noria".
>arasif         wharf                            Spanish,Arabic
>soteha       flat roof                         Spanish,Arabic
>wacida        match "fire"                   Spanish,Arabic
>mud            a measure for grain         Spanish,Arabic
French has "muid" from Latin "modius" = "measure". Is this a new case
of "mirror" word ?

Olivier
http://sambahsa.pbworks.com/