Neoglyphic is very impressive and fascinating!

I did notice two errors: Just above the prepositions section is a series of
letters and numbers that I'm assuming was meant to convert into a Neoglyphic
glyph but did not. Also the second example for dictionary classification has
three horizontals, not two!

Eugene