Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.5 - CONLANG Archives

Kay Richardson schrieb:
> Has anyone on this list ever encountered an undergraduate course/module
> where students are asked to create a language themselves, or propose
> reforms to an existing one (e.g., pronoun reform for English...)?

Random anecdote alert. You have been warned —

No offense, but this reminds me of my fellow students moaning about
their linguistics courses ;) If you tell them that you're interested in
this kind of stuff actually and learned some things about it by reading
books and papers for yourself, you get unbelieving looks. I guess a
class project like this would sound like hell at first for your regular
German or English student, if it was an obligatory assignment.

Cheers
Carsten

--
My Conlang: http://benung.nfshost.com