Due to its expressive vocabulary Robert has once again begun leaning
towards Interlingua, but still doesn't seem to be entirely sold and
this post is an interesting one:

http://joyoflanguages.blogspot.com/2010/03/elefo.html

The thought occurred to me today that perhaps Mondial might be
something more up his alley. I wonder if it would be possible to come
up with a dictionary using the content here:

http://yoparlamondial.wordpress.com/

and by 'mondializing' words from Interlingua, since they largely have
the same vocabulary but different orthographic and derivational rules.

I wrote a quick comparison of the two this morning.

http://www.pagef30.com/2010/03/comparison-of-mondial-and-interlingua.html