Den 29. mar. 2010 kl. 00.33 skreiv Lee:

> I'm probably also one of the few who don't use a browser's
> bookmarking system, but instead drag URLs into a folder or onto my
> desktop.

Hm, maybe that's a good idea. I have a lot of bookmarks, But they are
kind of disorganised, bucause it takes a lot of time to organise
them, and when you have them organised enough to have a good
overview, it takes a lot of time to click or hover yourself down the
organisational tree. There must be a better way. There are many
useful pages, but I don't use them as much as I ought to, because
they are so cumbersome to access.

I tend to use Safari's url completion function and log rather more
than the bookmarks, in fact.

LEF