I put in my explanation point b/c I personally find working 2000+ hrs/yr including overnights to be pretty tiring and I'm only 40!  For anyone who wants to keep going into their 60s, that's fine w me, but I don't think I'll be one of them.

James

Sent from my iPad

                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html