From: emad el sherbiny
Sender: Pediatric Emergency Medicine Discussion List
To: [log in to unmask]
ReplyTo: emad el sherbiny
Subject: TB
Sent: Apr 15, 2010 2:38 PM

Dear all

20 years old , vaccinated at age of 3 months with BCG vaccine, now at the
age of 20 years has a postive tuberculine test of 25 mm done cause he has
been exposed to a case of open TB 2 weeks ago, clinically well, CXR
unremarkable

the question ? does he need treatment or may be due to the previuos vaccine

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html

Sent from my BlackBerry® on Reliance Mobile, India's No. 1 Network. Go for it!