From: [log in to unmask]
> Anyone have good (any?) evidence that a dose of metoclopramide would/could resolve the headache associated with BACTERIAL meningitis?

--> I have some "any" evidence...

I can recall 2 cases (I think), both in ADULTS, in which a combination of 100mg diclofenac PR (NSAID) & prochloperazine 12.5mg IM resolved a headache, which was later discovered to be associated with bacterial meningitis, although, in both cases, as far as I recall (both cases a few years back), meningitis was NOT the top differential and presentations were not "classic"...

I am very curious as to WHY you are asking...

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is:
                 http://listserv.brown.edu/ped-em-l.html