Right now our older doc (60+!!) has no accomodations made for him despite a full time position.  As we are a private practice any accomodations would cost him $.  I have been in centers where folks over 50 no longer work overnights.  As those were academic centers w the docs on salary, this policy did not change anyone's income, though the younger docs are of course working more overnights w/o any xtra pay.

James