Dear Hakan,

Others may be able to help you in greater detail, and there are
certainly some very accomplished TEIers in Sweden who might be willing
to assist in a consultancy role. But your question is certainly very
timely: there was a lot of discussion on indesign and TEI at our
workshop on TEI and publishing in Dublin last week. For the most part
the questions were about going in the other direction: from TEI to
indesign.

I don't have any specific answers: do others on this list?

-dan

--
Daniel Paul O'Donnell
Professor of English

Chair and CEO, Text Encoding Initiative (http://www.tei-c.org/)
Co-Chair, Digital Initiatives Advisory Board, Medieval Academy of America
President-elect (English), Society for Digital Humanities/Société pour l'étude des médias interactifs (http://sdh-semi.org/)
Founding Director (2003-2009), Digital Medievalist Project (http://www.digitalmedievalist.org/)

Vox: +1 403 329-2377
Fax: +1 403 382-7191 (non-confidential)