 I would like to publish a book with TEI. Printed the book contains about 250 pages and a lot of high quality colour images. The book is laid out with Indesign and is available as .indd files, in total ~2 GB. Now I have not been able to find any consultant here in Sweden that is proficient in TEI. Therefore I have two questions:

1)      Is there any software that with no or little training allows the automatic conversion of the Indesign files to TEI.

2)      Is there anyone who can recommend a consultant, preferentially in Sweden, that can help me? The book is in English.

Any tip or advice is appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Professor emeritus Håkan Elmqvist
Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences & Technology
KAROLINSKA INSTITUTE, Novum, 141 57 Huddinge, Sweden