Am 01.05.2010 23:23, schrieb Andreas Johansson:
> On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 11:21 PM, Mechthild Czapp<[log in to unmask]>  wrote:
>
>> [...] IMNSCO [...]
> Your not so what opinion?

I was just going to ask the same ;)

As for my conlang, it's been in a rather stable state for a while now –
except for adding a word to the dictionary once in a while – so that
most of the things I have should still be intelligible. The only issue
is that sometimes I coined words and forgot to write them into my
dictionary. And I do not keep track of constructions I came up with ad
hoc. As for fluency, māy, ang ming narāy [sentence]yeas [simple] bata
(maras; kovaro). By far not enough to do conversation IMCL¹ however.

Carsten

¹) In My ConLang

--
My Conlang: http://benung.nfshost.com