On May 1, 2010, at 9◊03 AM, Vincent Pistelli wrote:

> Thanks, I think I am going to go for it.  I was planning on actually writing
> obituaries for these recently dead languages, like you see in newspapers.  I
> know that ethnologue already has a list, but the reason why I want to do
> this is so that it gets its own website instead of belonging to a bigger
> one.
> Even if it is pointless, I think it will be fun.

I think that idea is quite pointful, and I'd love to see it in action!

(By the way, Gary, when "pointful" makes it into the mainstream
[and we'll know that it has when spellchecker doesn't underline
it in red], I'll be sure to let everyone know it was you who coined
it. Maybe you'll get some royalties!)

-David

-Jim Morrison

http://dedalvs.com/