On May 1, 2010, at 10◊39 AM, Jim Henry wrote:

> I expect I've probably read more Esperanto poetry than the other
> posters in this thread; I don't recall ever seeing that particular
> kind of word order in Esperanto verse, though I've seen some similarly
> strange things on occasion.  Don Harlow somewhere cited a poem which
> used adjective - article - noun word order at least once, IIRC.

I may be getting some copular interference, but ADJ-ART-N seems
to me like a lovely way of doing it (e.g. "And I looked up at blue
the sky and mused, 'Life is so pointful!'"). I really, really like it. I
wonder if I can fit it into a language somehow...

-David

-Jim Morrison

http://dedalvs.com/

LCS Member Since 2007