James Chandler skrev:
>> Who knows? If the IN revival works, maybe we can properly revive Novial too. Steve
>>

> The Novial revival never completely died, it just weht underground for a while, then reemerged in a different form.  Now it's centered around the Novial Wikipedie and the novial-discussion group (that's currently under attack from a very subtle auxlang troll).

And lo and behold, this "subtle auxlang troll" is yours truly! What I
did was that I tried to write in Novial without checking out the correct
words in the dictionary. Therefore I had a lot of interference from
other auxlangs that I've been trying to learn.

In order to keep the complainer(s) quiet I have decided to check out
everything before writing it. Can be a good thing.

On the other hand there is quite a lot of English in the Novial list
which is a little bit boring when you are trying to learn Novial. A fine
language, as a matter of fact.

Kjell R