I would go with the ED module that comes with the enterprise system that
your hospital uses.  Interfaces are a big issue and is not something you
should brush off and assume that IT will make seamless.  I would echo that
Dragon Medical is a great product.  The key to getting any of these systems
and programs to work well is in the design and implementation of your
system, not necessarily the system itself.  If we can get Meditech to work,
anything can.

John Lee, MD

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 9:49 AM, D. Scott Moore, DO, MS <[log in to unmask]
> wrote:

> I use T-system electronic version and it is great. Some in our group use a
> tablet PC at the bedside some continuously go back to the desk top terminal.
>
> I also use the Cerner system at another hospital and find it to be very
> cumbersome and relatively slow.
>
> I have demo'd Touch Medix and like it too.
>
> Scott

NOTICE: This email and any documents or attachments are intended solely for
the use of the addressed recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient,
this email and all electronic or hard copies are to be destroyed and any
further use or distribution is unauthorized.