We have used first net in our ER for years, there must be something better our there. It seems to have many limitations, charting accurately is a thing of the past unless you use narrative, but trinity demands the check box assessment, which physicians can't view unless they go through several screens. Why would they, it will tell them nothing. It's about as ok as feces in the er cart, i could work a better shift without either.

>>> james reingold <[log in to unmask]> 06/22/2010 5:25 PM >>>
We are on Cerner's Firstnet.  It's ok once you get used to it.

James