I just joined an EM group that will go live with EPIC in October so I'm looking forward to people's reviews and input! Any particular caveats or recommendations with the system?

DLooney, MD

Shape your musical landscape! Add some funky violin jazz to your vibe!
Da Phatfunk Clique
DPC on Jango!
DPC on Myspace!
DPC on Facebook!