Just to add my two cents worth, I've always just assumed my conlang
projects to be in the public domain. I have, on occasion, explicitly
said so, but I figure if somebody else wants to use my conlang then
great! If others did start using it then it wouldn't really be MY
conlang anymore, and that's fine too. It would then belong to the user
community, and be free to evolve just like a natlang.

--gary