The loudest perhaps, but certainly not what I (as an atheist) find to be the
truth. I'm not anti-insertreligionhere, my thoughts are that some people
need such myths. Most atheist I know are more inclined to be more tolerant
of religions in general. However... many also get angry that
insertreligionhere is overbearing in its push for belief in some sort of
religion, and many atheist push back. This isn't usually meant to target a
specific religion because they are anti-insertreligionhere but a push back
in retaliation to insertreligionhere's original push... if that made sense.

That could be mildly off topic. If so I apologize.

--
It is impossible to discourage the real writers - they don't give a damn
what you say, they're going to write.  ~Sinclair Lewis