On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 1:40 PM, Roman Rausch <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Arabic is a bit surprising, however - is it because of _al_ and _kahat_?

I dunno, I didn't really listen to the individual words, I just listened to
it, and I thought, well that sounds like a radio broadcast in Arabic. Also,
I don't think I'm totally crazy because I played it for my girlfriend, who
after about a minute declared that it was probably Hebrew. No kidding, as
far as she knew it was a random recording of a natlang.

Mind you, neither of us has any experience with Greek, Arabic or Hebrew,
beyond a few words of Greek from her Greek friend and hearing all the Arabic
students at university.