Hallo!

On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:55:28 -0400, Jeffrey S. Jones wrote:

> On Fri, 11 Jun 2010 13:30:56 +0100, David McCann
> <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > But the contents of a mailing list come whether I want them or not;
>
> You're supposed to be able to filter out OT posts. Is it not working now?
> The other alternative is to read the archives.

That is what I do.  I was so bored of throwing out all the stuff
posted here which I did not want to read out of my mailbox that
I went NOMAIL long ago and read the archives instead, copying and
pasting from there when I write a reply like this.  It works well,
and I see no reason to change that policy.

--
... brought to you by the Weeping Elf