A published scheme for vocalizing numbers and mathematical notations is
Ivor Darreg's NUMAUDO code. Darreg was an experimental, microtonal
composer, self-taught electrical engineer, and instrument inventor. He
was also an amateur linguist (fluent in several natlangs as well as
Esperanto) who thought that some of his problems with learning algebra
as a student were due to the lack of isomorphism between the written
strings and the syntax of the English pronunciation. Use Google-advanced
on NUMAUDO for refs-- some appear to be in Lithuanian.

I'm not sure any of his book is on the web, alas, but I'll do a search.

--John