On Sat, 12 Jun 2010 21:57:25 -0700, David Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Dothraki also has a kind of noun class system, dividing all
> words into animate and inanimate, but perhaps it's better
> understood as a gender system... I'm not sure if there's really
> a difference between a gender system and a noun class
> system, but it certainly acts more like something like Spanish
> than something like Swahili.
>
> -David

My answer FWIW is

typical Spanish adjective:

-o  masculine gender + singular number; class I
-os masculine gender + plural number; class II
-a  feminine gender + singular number; class III
-as feminine gender + plural number; class IV

--
Jeff