On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 12:41 PM, Nathan Schulzke <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>>  Sai, I am sorry, but could you please stop with the casual
>>> use/misuse/abuse of the sacred name? I do not pronounce it out of
>>> respect, and I am cringing over here at the way you have been so
>>> doing. Adam
>>
>> I join this appeal.
>> And btw guys, don't you think the discussion went too far? NCNC rule is not
>> suspended or made null and void yet.

I don't see any NCNC issues except maybe where people start pushing
their beliefs on others as with that first paragraph expecting others
to bend rather than just accepting the fact that not everyone has the
same belief system.  You can't discuss the semantics of religious
terms without getting into the subject matter itself.  I'm not even
sure what the "sacred name" is therefore can't say whether I've ever
used it or not but certain terminology has to be used to explain
things.