Key is that the test requires they "say" the location, without the
"language" to say it. Does not mean that they lacked ability to think of it,
only how to communicate it. For example, ask those without physics education
to describe the structure of matter and ask a physicist to score their
answers. Does not mean the physicist is more intelligent.
Then blindfold the physicist, take her into a windowless room with a box in
one corner, spin her about several times, remove the blindfold and ask her
if there is a cat in the box.
Que Dios te bendiga de siempre y de todas maneras,
Paul