On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 23:17:19 -0400, <deinx nxtxr> <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>I use the Windows, OSX and Linux versions of FF and it does seem to
>respect the GUI though ISTR there are a few skin options buried in the
>settings.

I didn't say Firefox would not respect the window manager GUI settings. It
does. Nevertheless, on an Ubuntu system with pango-graphite installed,
Firefox may crash appearently when it tries to load a page that requires
Graphite rendering in the window title bar – while other applications such
as nautilus or OOo will do it just fine. I rather think this is a
pango-graphite bug than a Firefox bug. I don't know how it can be explained
or what exactly causes it.

--
grüess
mach