Hello,

We'd like to remind members of the list that Scholarly
Editing (presently Documentary Editing) is accepting proposals for
small-scale digital editions for its first digital issue through August 1.
We are also issuing a call for articles on any aspect of the theory or
practice of editing.

Since 1979, Documentary Editing has been a premier journal in the field of
documentary and textual editing. Beginning with the 2012 issue (to be
published in late 2011), Documentary Editing will be renamed Scholarly
Editing: The Annual of the Association for Documentary Editing and will
become an open-access, digital publication. While retaining the familiar
content of the print journal, including peer-reviewed essays about editorial
theory and practice, the 2012 issue of Scholarly Editing will be among the
first to publish peer-reviewed editions.
Please see the full call for editions and articles here:
http://cdrh.unl.edu/opportunities/docediting_call.php

Thanks,
Amanda Gailey and Andrew Jewell

--