Hello,

We'd like to remind members of the list that Scholarly Editing (presently Documentary Editing) is accepting proposals for small-scale digital editions for its first digital issue through August 1.  We are also issuing a call for articles on any aspect of the theory or practice of editing.

Since 1979, Documentary Editing has been a premier journal in the field of documentary and textual editing. Beginning with the 2012 issue (to be published in late 2011), Documentary Editing will be renamed Scholarly Editing: The Annual of the Association for Documentary Editing and will become an open-access, digital publication. While retaining the familiar content of the print journal, including peer-reviewed essays about editorial theory and practice, the 2012 issue of Scholarly Editing will be among the first to publish peer-reviewed editions.
Please see the full call for editions and articles here: http://cdrh.unl.edu/opportunities/docediting_call.php

Thanks,
Amanda Gailey and Andrew Jewell

--