On Wed, 30 Jun 2010 09:55:25 +0200, Kjell Rehnstr?&#246;m <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>Zeinelabidin Elhassi skrev:
>> On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 08:58:43 +0200, Kjell Rehnstr?&#246;m
>> wrote:

>>> Seems to be the sound we produce in order to stop a horse. All Swedes
>>> cannot pronounce it.
>>>
>>> Kjell R
>>>

>> Sometimes it's possible to simplify a sound just like when some worldlangers
>> take some words from Arabic. And there are sounds that cannot be
simplified.
>> And speaking of rare sounds, I remember reading about an interesting
language
>> that is heavily spoken with clicks like the running horse. I don't remember
which
>> language it was exactly. I wasn't researching ,but just reading.
>>
>> The presence of clicks in the everyday vocabulary is not a unique thing
,and
>> sometimes they can be pronounced very easily. But in general, the rare
sounds
>> like bilabial trill do not permits the derivation of words with these sounds
from
>> many different languages and sources. It's like having objectivity here.
Having
>> many sounds could be confusing ,but if they were chosen among few other
>> sounds it would be great.
>>

>True. I hope anyway that no-one will introduce the bilabial tremulant
>into any language that I will be motivated to learn! :-)
>
>Kjell R

As long as you are with me, the most important thing is that the two Bari
languages will not be confused as one language.

By the way, there is a language called Bongo. According to ethnologue it's
written with the latin Alphabet. But that is not the case with my resources.This
language has two verbs that mean ('to seperate') or to cut. Or exactly the
same verb meaning ,but with differences in the writing, pronunciation and only
in the frequency of usage.

They are (&#331;a) and (la&#331;a) . And it's also found in many related languages as
ganga or gang.

I thought about taking the two forms ,but that will not help the people who
want to criticize Ardano ("Which separation would I choose?")
So I decided to help them by unifying separation. :-)

For some linguistic reasons I chose ganga, to be the verb "to separate"